jeudi 23 octobre 2008

in anticipation of tomorrow's hangover...


my boyfriend came to see me at the office today wearing a bowler hat, a sweatshirt, a scarf that he has had since kndergarten (read, very very short) and a pair of kelly green sweatpants with one leg rolled up. but it's his birthday so he may do as he pleases.

strange things have happened today... i bit my tongue in my sleep so it's been difficult to express myself. i know there will be bottles and bottles of wine tonight and there will be an abundance of self-expression. i have a headache just thinking about it.

will raconte tout demain from my little desk overlooking the little courtyard sipping my little hot chocolate (received yesterday from hayley who cared enough to go to the post office...thank you hayley).

à demain!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire